Qmobile Noir A2: Applying Stock Rom (Video)

If you are facing difficulty in applying the backup stock rom on your Noir A2, don't worry now, we finally have got the video showing you step by step what to do to apply backup rom on your Noir A2.






Steps:


  1. Firstly create a folder clockworkmod on sd-card (ignore this stuff if there is one already)
  2. In the clockworkmod folder make another folder called backup (Again ignore if its present)
  3. Create a new folder in backup and name it  "2013-03-25.13.22.03" (without the qoutes)
  4. Once created extract the ROM package which you have downloaded and copy all the files in the "2013-03-25.13.22.03" you just created in your sdcard.
  5. Reboot into recovery and go to "backups and restore" >> select "Restore" and then select the "2013-03-25.13.22.03" folder. 
  6. Reboot and enjoy your unbricked phone :)
Courtesy of "Paktechblog"


Kindly Share this article with your friends and help them.

Hit the like button below and help us in growing our community on this blog.

Comments

  1. its still not working ... im doing everything right ... although i have an older version of cwm mine is v5 ...
    mobile still stucks on logo .. HELP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Cmw Recovery Version 6 So kindly Flash Cmw 6 On your A2

      Delete
  2. any good links from where I can download it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i cant find v6 please gimme a link .. and is it also possible partitioned sd card my also b causing hinderence?
    please reply fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur card shouldnt be partitioned.
    What do u mean by v6?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have cwm version v5.5.0
    but in video version 6.0.2.7 was used ...gimme a link for that recovery.img please
    and ill try with a different sd card with the backup in it... ill post the result
    please do keep checking online for my and help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The file sharing site like from where I downloaded it has expired. Google it, you will find it easily.

      Delete
  6. umm i tried but an error occured saying not enough space..
    and are the cwm specfic for each device?
    they are available for different mob but not for a2 ... tell me which one to download ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plzzz write down step by step procedure of how to install the backup stock rom

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i flashed version 6 of cwm but now it gives an error saying cant mount sd card what shoud i do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help yar now i deleted the partition and tried to restore it says could nit open directory no files found

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks brother i successfully unbricked my Noir a2

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have qmobile noir a2 and i created myself a problem in my phone
    1.i press three buttons at time (+vlm -vlm power button)
    2. i select recovery mode
    3.mounts and storage
    4. i format /boot
    format /cache
    format /data
    format /sdcard
    format /system
    format /sd-ext
    5.after all my qmobile a2 freezes at qmobile noir a2 logo
    can you help me please if you want help me please send me an email
    at=shafiquet43@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I done all steps carefully but i won't found any 2013-03-25.13.22.03 in my sd card i em using recovery <3e> is there any recovery problem if yes then give me the best link to update recovery to v6... problem is that my phone is on boot loop how can i update recovery ??? :( any body help me plzzz it's about more than 2 weeks when my phone is okay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Noir A8: Battery Friendly Jelly Bean Rom

ICS Themed Rom For Noir A2

Exploring Redux in React Native: Building a Test App with Example Code