FPS games for Noir A8

A question which is asked more frequently by many Noir A8 users is "Can I play games on this phone? Will this phone play latest android games? What kind of games can I play on this phone without lag? " So I thought why not share my experience about which game you can play on this beast without any major performance issues..


Why you should root your Android phone. Click here.

Although Android handles memory issues very intelligently but most people are concerned about the limited amount of ram in this phone, as most of the new game titles require more memory for getting consistent frame rate while gameplay.  However, most of the games I have played gave me a smooth and jitters free experience. So my list of top 5 games for Noir A8 is below:

Game topping this list is Need for Speed Most Wanted



This game has some really cool console gaming 3D effects. This is the scaled down version of the PC titles NFS mostwanted 2012 which really pushes the PC/Console platform to its limits. The gameplay of this NFS on my phone was very smooth and I am playing this game without any issues.

The second most Favorite game of Android Platform is Dead Trigger.



From storyline to the gameplay, this game provided a mind blowing experience on my phone which seems very to hard to achieve comparing the resources Noir A8 have. I have had no issues playing this game.

The game at third position in my list is Cut the Rope.



This game was originally designed for Microsoft Windows 8 modern UI but was ported to android. The game is very cut and provides a pleasing experience. This is a must play game.

The fourth game which made a place in my list is GTA Vice City. 



Yes this is true, this phone can also play the game which previously was hard to play on PC in early 2000's. The reason this game is at fourth place is because the controls built in to this game are a bit difficult to use.

The last and fifth game which I would recommend you guys is Rope Escape.



This is also a very cool game. The game play is smooth and the game is fun to play.

If you have played any other cool game which you want people to know about please share its name in the comments below.

What game you people like to play on your Android Device? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Comments

  1. Can u plz tell me about the GPU of NOIR A5?
    htc desire have Adreno 200 GPU..
    Aslo which one is best on Gaming?
    faisal_nave@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are using Power VR series 5 GPU.

      Every GPU is the best when the game is optimized for it. PowerVR is used by some of the reknowned Android Phone brands

      Hope this helps

      Delete
    2. faisal
      i think you have to download quick system info pro. its alll about device info ..... download it from gplay
      1mobile market
      regards.....

      Delete
  2. Virtual Tennis is my favorite with great graphics over Noir A8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Noir A8: Battery Friendly Jelly Bean Rom

ICS Themed Rom For Noir A2

Exploring Redux in React Native: Building a Test App with Example Code